The atomized spray process resulting from the FCS300-ES will produce excellent edge definition and coating transfer efficiencies in excess of 99%. The FCS300-ES features a micrometer flow adjustment that makes fine tuning of your process easier than ever.
The FCS300-ES has many integrated features including:
- Low pressure, low volume atomized process
- 300 series stainless steel fluid body for superior material compatibility
- Micrometer flow adjustment with lock nut
- Divorced valve design prevents material contamination of the air section
- Compatible with all commercially available conformal coatings
- Wide viscosity range offers versatility for virtually any spray application
The FCS300-ES is available on the Delta 6, PVA2000, PVA6000, and PVA350 Selective Coating Systems, or can be retrofitted to any existing PVA system.
190.5 mm x 22 mm x 22 mm
(7.50 in x 0.866 in x 0.866 in)
1 cps – Paste
Operating Air Pressure
60 – 100 psi
Maximum Inlet Fluid Pressure
Stainless steel, Teflon®, Kalrez®
Spray Pattern Width
0.125 in – 0.5 in
PVA also offers the following products to improve your dispensing application:
FCS3-ES-SP FCS300-ES spare parts kit
Teflon® and Kalrez® are registered trademarks of Dupont.